Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Freedom Day USA!

Happy fourth of July!

Today has been a wonderful day! I got to go to church today and then I came home and took a nice long nap. I've been feeling really sick lately, this weird medication I was on made me really nauseous. But today, I just had a headache. No biggie, I get them all the time. Oh yeah, and we've been listening to Real Men of Genius budlight commercials and watching fantasia.

Yesterday, Adam and I were having a bummer morning so we decided to go to lagoon. Wow! Talk about fun! We rode lots of roller coasters, got to go to Lagoon-a-Beach and ride water slides, walk through Pioneer Village and we even ate some corn on the cob!

It was kind of funny, when we were walking through Pioneer Village, we saw lots of carts like this, and I told Adam to get up on one so I could take a picture. Only after that, did we walk around the corner and saw it said please do not climb on the carts. Well you should have told me that before we got on! ha ha






Friday, we took a trip up to Bountiful really early in the morning. We are trying to sell our car to buy my parents car, and this girl was going to buy it from us. And then a bunch of things went wrong, and it could have been a scam... so we stopped trying for her and just put the car back up. we've gotten more calls so hopefully it sells soon!

While we were up in Bountiful, we went to Adam's house and spent the day with his family. It was so fun seeing the nieces and nephews. I had lots of fun talking with family, and we brought sparklers and pop its... I have never seen those kids so crazy! They were running around in circles. (They had never used sparklers before so it was really exciting to them)
We watched fireworks and lots of kid movies and ate yummy chicken and lots and lots of cherries. It was a lot of fun! talk about my kind of celebration!

Tomorrow, we fly out to California for my family's reunion/celebration/Disneyland fun! We are both so excited! It will be tons of fun spending time with my family! And hopefully we go to the beach and the pirate adventure! Next post will be all about the reunion. But for now, I must get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment