Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last week of classes

So this is the last week of classes. I must admit that I am excited to get out of this semester and into the break! Its almost our one year anniversary! Just a couple more weeks!
Adam is finally done with his InTex week. Let me tell you, I thought it would never end. Every day, I came home to adam and his group studying and working meticulously on their project. I think they spent on average about 10 hours a day doing homework. I am glad that its over and I have my husband back!
This week, not much is going on at the moment. I did really enjoy my stress management class today. We were talking about self-hypnosis and autogenics. We then laid down to practice autogenics. All i remember was my teacher saying something about closing our eyes, relaxing and imagining our arms were heavy. Next thing, it was fifteen minutes later and my teacher was telling us to get up. Best day ever.
I really should catch up on the days i've missed. So here are some.
Day 6: A picture of you and your friends:













Day 7: A Photo that makes you happy
Day 8: A photo that makes you sad




(doesn't really make us sad, in fact it made us laugh. But oh well :) )

Day 9: A Photo You Took:
Adam is getting attacked by a wild pig

Day 10:
Ok so I don't really have a picture from over ten years ago. But I do have one from last year...
 

Day 11: A Photo of you taken recently:


This was us before the haunted house on 13th! So fun :)

Well thats all i'll post for now. Its zumba time! I must get to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment