Saturday, May 1, 2010

Having ourselves an oriental time!

Yesterday was date night and like I said earlier, Adam is one creative fellow :)

He decided to go all out and have an oriental themed date! He picked me up from work and I wasn't feeling to well so he brought me my favorite candy bar! Hershey's Cookies and Cream! Soooo good. love it!
Then we went shopping for ingredients for our Chinese dinner. I was so tired when we got home that Adam set up a little bed for me on the couch and we watched Spirited Away (but I really took a nap)
Then it was time for the fun to begin!
We got all dressed up like ninjas. Well kind of. And we did a Kenpo Karate workout! It was so fun! kicking and punching and pretending we were stealthy. We had tons of fun and burned lots of calories :) which is good because I don't think our dinner was super low in calories, even if it was a salad.







After our work out, we decided that we were pretty hungry. It was so fun watching Adam in the kitchen! He is quite the chef! And, he did an amazing job and organizing and cooking and having lots of fun creating a masterpiece! We made a Chinese Salad, which was SO GOOD. Chicken and fried noodles and almonds and sesame seeds, with lots of lettuce, green onions and a little cilantro. I loved helping him in the kitchen!




After our DELICIOUS dinner we played some oriental games (aka chinese checkers) and ate some Pocky (strawberry dipped of course) Yum! I had so much fun on our date! Adam is so wonderful :) he even surprised me with flowers the other day. They smell SO good!






On another completely random note, I applied for an internship yesterday! It was for a personal trainer at a gym called Anytime Fitness! I am so excited! I really really want to get the internship (its paid too which is nice). I emailed him yesterday and I have been checking my email like MAD. Its like waiting for Christmas morning to come when you're a kid and its only 9 pm at night on Christmas Eve... so painful almost. Hopefully he's emailed me now... I better go check.

No comments:

Post a Comment