Monday, May 24, 2010

You've got mail...

Don't you just love classic movies like You've Got Mail?
It's a classic. You've gotta just love it! I love the part about how they meet but they don't and you can just see it before it comes. Sometimes predictability is so fun.

Last weekend was a lot of fun. Adam and I have the blessing of living so close to family and Saturday I spent the day with my sister-in-law. We got to workout and then we made muddy buddies and ate them while watching The Great Mouse Detective. I had such a good time that we invited the rest of the family over for a BBQ. Once again, Adam did an amazing job with the chicken. So good, that I decided to make kabobs for dinner tonight! Well, we watched a little bit of Brian Regan while dinner was being finished and then we watched the Princess and the Frog. I love Disney movies... Can I just say that? They are so cute. And I love the Princess and the Frog. The friend is so funny... "tell him big daddy! TELLL HIMMMMM!" It's so great.

Well Sunday was very relaxing. We recently acquired a gi-normous love sac from Adam's brother (we're holding onto it for him for a while) and I took a nap in it on sunday. It was so nice. Everyone should have love sacs so that they can take sunday afternoon naps in them.

Well it's monday again. Time for the week to start. Adam has two midterms, I have a midterm and a presentation... basically, its super busy for the two of us. Oh, and it snowed today. In the middle of May. But the sun came through in the end... just hope it stays. But we are excited for the Memorial Weekend! Whoo hoo! Here comes the sun (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment