Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day one of the blog bandwagon

Ok so I guess the first day you're supposed to post a recent pic and fifteen interesting facts about yourself...

I'll have to put the picture up later.

So facts it is!
1. Adam and I met on a blind date
2. Adam loves salty things and I love sweet things
3. Adam proposed in front of the Disneyland Castle at midnight!
4. We are both the second youngest child in our families
5. I am a certified personal trainer
6. Adam is in the information systems program at BYU
7. I love photography even though I am not very good at it
8. Adam and I love to do P90X together
9. I have a stuffed monkey collection and all of the monkeys are named George in some language or another
10. My parents are currently living in India

It was hard enough thinking of ten so I'm going to stop there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment