Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's been a while....

It's been a really long time. I guess I am really bad at this. BUT I figured I would be. So live and learn and hopefully this time I'll get better huh?

Adam has been super busy with school. I swear its like I don't have any homework at all and Adam doesn't have a single night when he isn't doing three hours of homework. So generally, we both walk home, he starts homework and I go to the gym... for several hours... and then come home and he's still doing homework. So i cook dinner. And then watch an episode of the Biggest Loser... and he's STILL doing homework! Sheesh! I am in my second to last semester and am stressing when I have like a three page paper to write and here's adam writing a thirty (yes, I said 30) page paper. Woe is me, right? I can't complain around him. But then again, what do i have to complain about?

We signed up for classes! That was a lot more exciting for me than it was for adam. He's just taking his envelope for his second semester of I-Sys. Me? I'm taking functional anatomy, obesity and weight management, living prophets, sports nutrition, substance abuse and addictive behavior and floral design (which I am SO excited for!!). 17 credits and then i am graduating!!!

Recents: I applied for a job at 24 hour fitness as a trainer. No news yet. but hopefully they'll let me know soon! if not, then I am looking into another one :)

I am in stress management and can I tell you that trying those relaxation techniques can be really awkward?? your hand is heavy and warm. You feel your muscles relax... all i feel is a little strange and silly lying on my bed listening to you say these things. If I didn't have to try out six different ones, I would just stick with yoga because I know that relaxes me. I'll tell you. Nothing is better than after an hour of yoga at the gym and then the last thing they do is the corpse pose and you lay there listening to soft music with your eyes closed... mmm... I am sleepy.

It's getting colder! But it hasn't snowed yet. I am actually kind of looking forward to the snow. And don't tell adam, but I did happen to turn on 100.3 the christmas station and listen to it when I was driving to the grocery store on monday. He would say its a sin cuz its not after thanksgiving yet. But I think since Thanksgiving is a week from TOMORROW.... that i can start listening to christmas music! Whoohoo here comes the holidays!

Props to my wonderful husband. He has spent so much time fixing up my computer for me!!! I have no idea what anything means and when things are problematic and what not... but he sure knows what to do! and out of the love of his heart he spent so much time on the phone with Dell and Microsoft and lo and behold! My laptop is alive again! If i was single, i probably would have been dumb and spent lots of money having other people fix it cuz I don't know what is wrong. But Adam did it all himself and we didn't have to spend a dime! YAY!

Guess its time for me to sign off for now. I promise promise promise I wont go this long without blogging again.

ta ta for now!

1 comment: