Friday, May 6, 2011

busy busy busy

So things have been super busy lately... Let me give you a little background.

So I got a job as a trainer at Gold's Gym! I can't remember if I wrote about that yet. So, it's been fun bringing in clients and training and just getting to know the ropes.
I graduated! That's exciting! I finally cap and gown everything graduated from BYU. Along with my two brothers.


Oh and we got this little bundle of fun.
Man she's into everything. She has fallen in love with the neighborhood kids, Insists on chewing on everything she sees and cries for long periods of time when she's left alone. But she's adorable and has captured adam's and my heart. We love our little Zoe. :)

That's about it!!

1 comment:

  1. You must be busy busy busy cause I haven't seen you update this for a while :) I want pictures... I know we only live 4 hours apart, but this is my way to see you! By the way... Zoe is super cute and it makes me wanna have a dog again! :)

    ReplyDelete