Friday, January 27, 2012

Updates

So I agreed that I would update our blog. It has been a while so I guess I'll just go over the things that have happened lately.

Adam is doing well. He has a job at BYU working with the data center. We like it much better this semester when he doesn't have to work crazy hours like from 12-12 or from 4 am to 2 pm. He is finishing up his very first year of his masters program and just has one more year to go! We were so blessed to have Adam get an internship with KPMG and we will be spending the summer in San Francisco!

Zoe is getting so big. Its funny to think that we have almost had her for one year. She's so smart and learns new puppy tricks all the time. She also loves to get in lots of trouble but she's hard to stay mad at. She just looks too darn cute.

And as always I am doing well. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with our first, a little boy. I got zumba certified in october and I love teaching once a week. It's so fun! I was training and working seasonal at Victoria's Secret until just recently, when we decided that Medicaid might be a better option for us. So now I am home all day and have started nesting. It's weird. All of the sudden I want to clean the whole house and organize things... its pretty exhausting some days! And then some days I just go a little stir crazy. Thats why I love the gym. Keeps me sane.

We are loving life right now and loving the fact that its not really snowing much. It's been a very mild winter which I thoroughly enjoy. No snow means no slipping and falling when your balance isn't as great as it used to be. I'll take it!




2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Hannah would be so pleased to see us with the huge belly's... to bad we can't be together for a picture :) Love you guys and I'm glad you updated your blog cause it's super fun for me that I feel like I'm still there and involved in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!!! Congrats Jessica!! That is SO exciting!!! Im so happy for you and adam! You need to keep this blog updated so i can stay updated on your life! lol

    ReplyDelete