Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy busy busy

So its been a while. I know it has. but its been a busy month!

Lets see...whats happened?

Well, I turned 21 for one thing! it was an exciting day. this is how i spent my 21 birthday. First- I woke up and went to work. After work, I went to the doctor to get my neck checked out because I injured my neck really bad the day before. Then after the doctor, Adam and I went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. And we got quite a shock with the bill--Hello!??! x-rays were 170! for one of us! Luckily, no cavities, so we didnt have to return. Memo to me--just keep the teeth clean and dont visit the dentist unless you have to. Oh and do you know how uncomfortable it is to have your teeth cleaned with a hurt neck? Not fun!
After the dentist, we met up with my family who was in town and went to the texas roadhouse for dinner. It was so much fun! They made me sit on this saddle as they sang to me. It was kind of awkward. but I liked it anyway :) We went to our apartment afterwards and had a watermelon and an ice cream cake for dessert. I got some really fun books from my parents, and a really cool tv series called Life from my siblings! I'm so excited! Planet Earth is so cool, so I'm really excited to watch these.
That weekend, we went to bountiful for my other birthday party! It was so fun. We had a luau/beach themed party. Plenty of pulled chicken, and meatballs, and other yummy foods was made. Then, mommy williams made me a really cool parfait for my "cake" it was so good!

lets see... what else happened?
Oh! Adam got accepted into his I Sys program at BYU! We are both so excited! Its really hard to get into the program--like a 30% acceptance rate. So we're both really excited for that!

My parents are finally off to India. Which is really exciting for them! Not so exciting for us though, when we went to walmart for like ten seconds, came out and the car was dead. We had no idea what was wrong... and since it was my dad's car before I thought... well if only i could call them! But you see, it was like 2 pm utah time, which means its like 1:30 AM india time. Not cool.

Its been pretty stormy at nights lately. I turned to Adam one lightning filled evening, and I asked "Adam, can you have a lightening storm during the day?"
to which he replied "yes... but its really rare... but yes... but its really rare"
And he made fun of me. I mean, how often do you see thunderstorms during the day?
But guess what???
Just yesterday, it happened. I saw a thunderstorm during the day! it was awesome! Half the sky was dark and grey and the other half was blue. and lightning struck through the dark side into the light side. I thought it was so cool. and so awesome that it happened right after our conversation. Maybe its not so rare.

I take my NASM personal training test this saturday! As in... 2 days from now. I'm kind of really nervous for it, but I am so excited at the same time. It will be awesome. Hopefully I pass! If i do, i have an internship lined up with golds gym for after.... hopefully it all works out.

And thats just some of whats happened lately. The rest has been filled with, but not exclusive to...
homemade french bread
more birthday parties
playing with nieces and nephews
invader zim
netflix on demand movies
internet problems, and then fixing them
chocolate peanut butter bars
zumba, pilates and yoga
lots and lots of strawberries
and homemade crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment