Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mornings and Afternoons

So this morning I woke up to the sound of our fan cutting out. Yep, that's right, the power went out at around 5 in the morning. Then it came back on again and I was excited! But nope, it cut out AGAIN. So I woke up and took a very quick shower by the natural light of the morning sun. And then I had to light a candle in the kitchen to give more light as I did the dishes in the lukewarm water. I was trying to decide what to eat for breakfast but I realized very quickly that the only thing we had to eat for breakfast that didn't require heating, mixing, cooking, toasting or any other form of cooking was oatmeal in milk. So that's what I had for breakfast. fun fun fun
But what is fun was what appeared on our porch right after I got home from work.
My bodybugg came! Adam bought me a back to school gift. I am charging it right now! I am so excited to log my food calculate the calories burned all day! I'll have to keep you updated on how it works.

Well I am so excited for this afternoon! Happy wednesday afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment