Monday, August 16, 2010

A moment to be grateful for

So I've done it! I officially passed my Personal Training Exam and I am certified. So I went to Golds Gym and asked to intern there. I was accepted no questions asked. How amazing is that? I love going to the gym and shadowing the trainers. I learn so much watching how they modify different workout routines for people. Its really cool.
Adam and I were fortunate to find some old textbooks lying around and we have recently learned that we can ship in our old books for money. Some old chemistry books, physiology books and a couple other random ones earned us $200. 200! And then, as a back to school gift, adam bought me a body bugg! I am so excited to use it. It calculates all the calories I burn every day and it calculates the amount of sleep I got and everything!
We had some lovely neighbors move in this past week! We are so excited to live next to family :) We will have lots of opportunities to spend time with them and we can't wait. we have already enjoyed several encounters with them already!
Finally, Adam and I were blessed today to find out that we both got grants for school! That is such a wonderful blessing. We have all our tuition paid for and Adam even got an extra $2,000 for his exceptionally good grades!
I just wanted to say that we are so grateful for all the blessings we have received here as of late. We love our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment